Improve your library’s research power by adding some of these titles while they’re still available on Pre-Pub. As soon as these books ship, the price goes up. So pre-order yours today!
In this brilliant collection of sermons, Martyn Lloyd-Jones walks readers through the early chapters of Genesis, pointing out the Gospel’s landmarks along the way. If you’re looking for focused exposition illuminating our origin’s connections to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, this book is for you.
This title ships July 2—pre-order now and save!
Looking for a overview of the Tanak from a Jewish theological perspective? This critical volume is perfect. Written by Marvin A. Sweeney, professor of Hebrew Bible at the Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Graduate University, this title is a thoroughly readable yet profoundly theological introduction to the Jewish Bible. Pre-order by July 3 to get the Pre-Pub price.
Full of practical application and thoughtful exposition, this volume will help you sift through the theological application of both Proverbs and Song of Solomon. Place your order by July 4 and save 25% on John G. Butler’s verse-by-verse exegesis.
Sometimes we use common words with varying, or even contradicting, understandings of their meaning. The Ten Most Misunderstood Words in the Bible goes a long way toward providing biblically accurate definitions for words like “judgment,” “faith,” and “heaven.” Pre-order yours by July 4!
Pre-Pubs also shipping soon:
- New Testament for Everyone Series Upgrade (2 vols.) ships July 9.
- Biblical Theology of the Old and New Testaments ships July 12.
- Princeton Symposium on the Dead Sea Scrolls Series (3 vols.) ships July 12.
- Tabletalk Magazine (Feb 2011–Feb 2013) ships July 12.
- Hebrews: Verse by Verse ships July 5.
- The New English Bible with the Apocrypha ships July 16.
- The Revised English Bible with the Apocrypha ships July 16.
- Worship in the Early Church: An Anthology of Historical Sources (4 vols.) ships July 24.