You need more books.
Whether you’re a pastor, missionary, chaplain, or church leader, you know you need more books. Most churches and organizations know you need more books, too; that’s why they give you a book budget.
But what if you need more books than your budget allows? What if your book budget just isn’t up-to-date? What if you don’t have a book budget at all?
How do you prove that you need a bigger book budget?
It’s a difficult thing to prove objectively . . . unless you have some stats to back it up.
The Pastor’s Library survey is back!
It’s time to get you some current statistics. We’re getting thousands of pastors and church leaders to weigh in on important book budget matters, like:
- Does your church provide you with a book budget?
- How has the cost of books changed?
- How big should your book budget be?
- How do congregation sizes relate to book budgets?
Take this 10-minute survey now. Once we get enough responses, we’ll share the results. We’ll also help you gauge how big your book budget should be, so when you ask for a bigger book budget, you’ll have the numbers to back it up.
This survey helps everyone
When you take this survey, you’re not only helping yourself. You’re also helping all these people:
- Your congregation. You’ll understand how much money you need for books—books to help you preach the Word to your church.
- Your family. With a bigger book budget from the church, you’ll spend less of your family’s cash out-of-pocket on books, so you can spend it on other necessities.
- Other pastors everywhere. Your response makes this survey more reliable, helping other pastors get the book budgets they need, too.
- Logos (and therefore, you again). Our mission is to serve the church, and the better we know you, the better we can serve you.
So, you need a bigger book budget? Let’s prove it—take the Pastor’s Library survey right now.