The newest issue of Bible Study Magazine explores four tough questions, including, “Can God be surprised?” Part of the theme section “Your Temple Won’t Save You,” this article and others dig deep into the books of Jeremiah and Lamentations.
It’s the type of nuanced biblical scholarship that Bible Study Magazine has been producing for more than four years. Each issue features in-depth articles and an 8-week Bible study, as well as insights from Christian leaders.
What’s new in the Mar–Apr ’13 issue:
- “Church in the City,” featuring Tim Keller. Find out how this pastor leads his congregation to deeper Bible study and spreads the gospel in an urban context.
- Insights from Sally Lloyd-Jones. The author of the Jesus Storybook Bible discusses how to share the Bible with small children.
- Off-the-beaten-track feature. A story about the Bible in China.
- In-depth, ongoing Bible studies: This issue features “8 Ways to Pray,” a new study on the book of Psalms. Wisdom literature expert Miles Custis explores how expressions of grief, frustration, and fear fit the mold of worship.
- Special section: Is the Ark of the Covenant lost forever? Find out if Indiana Jones ever had a chance. Also, are there two versions of Jeremiah? Michael S. Heiser reveals the history behind this biblical book in “Double Vision.”
- Devotionals: What do you do when everything crumbles? What does it means to abandon super-human strength? See what Jeremiah and Lamentations have to say about grief.
In addition to this, each issue of Bible Study Magazine features stunning infographics and reviews of the latest Bible study materials. Bible Study Magazine will help you go deep into the Word and apply it to your life. What are you waiting for? Subscribe today!