Sharing Scripture with friends and loved ones has never been so easy—and Logos is working to make it even easier.
Every morning we post Scripture art to a few of our Facebook pages. We’ve received quite a few requests to make these images available for sharing, reusing, or downloading. We even had one fan enter our photo contest with the help of our Verse of the Day images. Well, good news—there are plenty of ways to share this free art, as well as other social content.
Here are five free ways to share Scripture online:
1. Follow Logos on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Repost, tweet, +1, and pin Scripture art and verses to encourage your friends and followers.
2. Download images from our Facebook and Instagram profiles.
- Save these as your Twitter backgrounds, and add them to your Flickr albums or other image galleries.
3. Use the free Verse of the Day plugin on your blog.
- It works with WordPress and Blogger.
4. Set up a group in Faithlife, and enable the free Verse of the Day plugin for your group.
- Faithlife groups now feature the Verse of the Day plugin in the right sidebar, along with your group’s reading plan.
5. Download free Facebook Timeline covers.
- Visit Twibbon and choose between a few free Facebook Timeline covers. Then tweet and share Twibbon with your friends!
6. BONUS: use Twibbon to add the Logos emblem to your Facebook or Twitter photo. This lets you connect with other Logos users quickly and easily—you’ll know them by their profile pictures.
What are some other ways you share Scripture on social media? Leave your suggestions in the comments!