You’ve probably noticed the newest member of the base package family: Logos 5 Diamond. It’s a huge library that stands in the gap between Platinum and Portfolio, but it’s more than just our second-biggest base package: Logos 5 Diamond is one of the smartest ways to upgrade to Logos 5.
Let’s take a closer look at why Diamond is such an intelligent upgrade choice.
1. You Get All Logos 5 Features
From the improved Passage Guide and Search Suggestions to the sophisticated Clause Search and Bible Sense Lexicon, it’s all yours. Every feature of Logos Bible Software is at your command, ready to help take your Bible study into deeper, richer territory.
- Start with an idea or area of interest with the Topic Guide.
- Visualize words’ meanings and relationships with the Bible Sense Lexicon.
- Find precisely what you’re looking for with Clause Search.
- Kick-start sermon prep with the Sermon Starter Guide.
- Browse biblical and church history with the Logos 5 Timeline.
- Examine Hebrew and Greek word roots with the enhanced Bible Word Study guide.
- This list is getting long, but there are many more Logos 5 features included!
2. You Save at Least 15%!
You get lots of amazing features and 2,028 resources, but you save at least 15% off the regular price. Why the “at least”? Because with the Custom Upgrade Discount Calculator, you get a discount tailored to your existing library. You’ll only pay for the books and datasets that are new to you.
3. Your Per-Book Price Is Miniscule
Let’s say you get the bare minimum discount of 15%. You’re still getting 2,028 resources for $2,933. That’s only $1.45 per resource! And that price is ever more unbelievable when you factor in how much it would cost to get these books in print: $52,500!
4. Your Unbeatable Payment Plan Makes It More Affordable
Even at this deal, $2,900 isn’t exactly pocket change. But that’s no problem: Logos 5 Diamond qualifies for an 18-month payment plan. You get to spread that cost over a year and a half, and the monthly cost is only about $11 more than what you’d pay every month if you started with Platinum. There are more ways a payment plan can help you afford the library you want, but the important thing about Diamond is that it’s the lowest base package to qualify for an 18-month plan.
And remember: this doesn’t take into account the special pricing you’ll get with the Custom Upgrade Discount Calculator!
Diamond: a Solid Choice
These are just four reasons Diamond is a really smart way to upgrade to Logos 5. If you already have Diamond, did I leave out any good reasons? Let me know in the comments!