Logos 5 isn’t the only thing that’s new this month—our website’s updated, too. You’ve seen our blurb about the Custom Upgrade Discount Calculator at the bottom of every Logos 5 blog post thus far (including this one) telling you about special pricing. But what does that mean? Just how special is “special pricing”?
You Get Credit for What You Already Own
The Custom Upgrade Discount Calculator takes your entire Logos library into account, and then generates a custom discount based on every Logos resource you own. That’s right: the calculator tallies it all so you only pay for what’s new to you.
- What if I don’t own a base package? No problem. If you’ve only ever picked up commentaries or collections and never invested in a base package, your books still contribute to your custom price.
- What about my Libronix books? No problem. The Custom Upgrade Discount Calculator factors them in.
- What about my pre-Libronix books? No problem. The calculator doesn’t overlook them, even if you’re still using Logos 1.0.
- What if I own part of a collection in the base package I want? No problem. You’ll see that it’s a product you partially own, and we’ll credit you for it.
- What if I bought my base package at a retail location? No problem. It doesn’t matter where you got your Logos library; if you’re logged in, the calculator takes it all into account.
- What about my Logos T-shirt? Sorry! Until we start encoding Bible software into our T-shirts, they won’t count for credit toward your Logos 5 purchase.
How to See Your Discount
Just log in on Logos.com, and then explore our seven new Logos 5 base packages. The Custom Upgrade Discount Calculator updates your price dynamically; you never have to wonder if you’re missing out on your custom discount. The price also adjusts to reflect the current pricing of resources across Logos.com; when a relevant product price changes, your custom discount changes, too.
And now you know what we’re talking about when we say:
It’s time to upgrade to Logos 5. See the special pricing our Custom Upgrade Discount Calculator has for you. (Seriously, folks, it’s really cool!)