Bible Study Magazine has been delivering tools for Bible study for almost four years. The magazine has covered Old Testament writings like Genesis, Psalms, and the Prophets and New Testament books like Matthew, Romans, and the letters of Paul. But we’ve bypassed one particular book of the Bible.
That ends with the July–Aug. ’12 issue, in which we take on the most mysterious book in the canon: Revelation. The special section provides you with the tools and methods you need to decipher the passages that seem strange and obscure. Discover the context, understand the imagery, and learn how the book of Revelation is relevant for your life today.
If you subscribe today, you’ll receive these articles and others in the July–Aug. ’12 issue:
- The Bill Hybels cover story—The founder of The Global Leadership Summit and senior pastor of Willow Creek Church articulates his vision for a Bible-centered community, stating that it starts with a strategic plan for getting people in the Word: “There’s a hunger for teaching from Scripture, but massive numbers of this generation have not grown up with opportunities to connect the Christian dots.”
- An interview with Margaret Feinberg—In Pursuing God, speaker and writer Margaret Feinberg told us that she prays for spiritual hunger. She emphasizes the need to pursue God through the Word: “When we begin diving into the Scripture . . . we not only search the Bible, but we allow the Bible to do the hard work of searching us.”
- Articles on the trickiest passages in Revelation, including “Gods, Dragons and Evil Emperors,” “666: What Theories Add Up,” and “Two Jerusalems.”
- A new 8-week Bible study on the book of James
- Insights on studying the Bible in the Holy Land
Get into the next issue with these articles: Check out “Beast of an Empire” by David A. DeSilva and “Taming the Beast” by Rick Brannan.
Every issue of Bible Study Magazine brings you new, challenging articles. What are you waiting for? Subscribe to Bible Study Magazine today!