Stephen, a 12-year Logos user, was thrilled: “The Dr. Haddon Robinson DMin Scholarship excites me as I think about what I could do with it and how I could use it to build, expand, and apply my knowledge of Logos software. My wife and I talked about it, and she thinks this wonderful gift is something that suits my abilities and passions.”
Hailing from Grand Rapids, MI, Stephen is a 1976 Calvin College graduate. He has served the Christian Reformed Church in a variety of capacities—youth leader, deacon, treasurer, elder—and he’s currently teaching at High Point Church in Madison, WI.
Stephen and Trudi, his wife of 36 years, have raised two sons while living in Michigan, Connecticut, Minnesota, Washington, and Wisconsin.
From all of us at Logos and Knox Theological Seminary—Congratulations Stephen!
Apply for a DMin from Knox
If you entered to win the Haddon Robinson Scholarship, don’t let not winning kill the dream! There are still great reasons to apply for the Knox DMin.
- You’ll learn from the finest scholars. Drs. Haddon Robinson, Bruce Waltke, Warren Gage, Samuel Lamerson, and others—these scholars will pass on their knowledge and expertise directly to you.
- You’ll graduate a Logos expert. Your first class will prep you to use Logos like the tech-savviest of scholars.
- You’ll graduate with your own Portfolio Edition.* The cost of the DMin includes our largest base package. Not only will you receive a top-notch education, you’ll head into ministry with cutting-edge software and nearly $30,000 worth of helpful resources.
- You can keep your job and church. You’ll attend up to four onsite classes every year; do the rest of your studies wherever you want!
- Your ministry will have lifelong momentum. Equipped with sound doctrine and the finest Bible research technology, you’ll be prepared to quickly find the answers to your congregation’s needs.
If you’ve considered furthering your education, you owe it to yourself to learn more about the one-of-a-kind Doctor of Ministry in Preaching and Teaching from Knox Theology Seminary. Check out details on the program now.
*Not sure you’re ready to apply for a DMin yet? Take the first steps toward your Knox DMin with a special discount on Portfolio, then extend the payment plan from 12 to 18 months. Call our sales team at 1-800-875-6467 between 6:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (PDT) to talk through your options.