Logos Bible Software was nominated in the medium business category of the Puget Sound Business Journal’s (PSBJ) Social Madness competition. You can help us win by going to the #socialmadness page, clicking on the “Medium companies” tab, and voting now*.
Logos’ Secret Weapon
This competition showcases the business world’s best social media growth strategies in a tournament-style challenge. What the PSBJ doesn’t realize is that Logos has a secret weapon. We have some of the most socially engaged fans on the planet! Just look at these numbers:
- Logos Talk: 110,00+ readers
- Logos Forums: 80,000+ users
- Facebook: 45,000+ fans
- Twitter: 40,000+ followers
- And thousands more in networks like LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram (where our username is @LogosBibleSoftware)
Not only are our fans engaged—they are incredibly involved. Thanks to you, we have repeatedly launched successful campaigns like:
- The Haddon Robinson Scholarship Giveaway
- The Evangelical Exegetical Commentary Giveaway
- Free Book of the Month
It’s your invaluable engagement that helped us get nominated in the first place. If the PSBJ knew what a social media juggernaut our fans were, they might have had second thoughts about nominating us. We’re currently about 7,000 votes shy of first place. Let’s get mobilized and show them how social media is done!
*Please note that scores are updated every morning.