Sync Your Reading Plans
Yes, you read that right. Sync your reading plans from your PC or Mac to your Android phone or tablet! Take your daily readings with you—wherever you go. Get caught up on your reading in the waiting room, at the DMV, or anywhere else you have internet access.
Choose one of the reading plan templates in Logos 4 or create a custom Bible reading plan to suit your needs. You can start right away, since Logos 4 lets you set the beginning and end dates for every plan—no matter when you start.
You can follow along with daily reminders on your Logos 4 homepage or on your Android device.
Other Changes in Android 1.0
There are a number of changes in the first non-beta release of the app. We’ve improved navigation (optimized for tablets) as well as improved UI styling, synced favorites, and saved searches. You can see a complete list in the “What’s New” tab on Google Play.
A Serious App for Serious Bible Study
The Logos Android app provides you the tools for serious study on the go. With the Android app you have:
1. Bible Word Studies
- Get a stronger understanding of a passage with original language tools.
2. Passage Guides
- Pull up a detailed report for any verse with cross-references, commentaries, media resources, and text comparisons.
3. Free Resources
- Access up to 67 free resources when you sign in with a Logos account.
4. Advanced Search Capabilities
- Search your entire library for a phrase or passage.
5. Customized Reading
- Link two panels together so you can read your Bible and commentary together—and never lose your place.
Carry a Library in Your Pocket
Combine the free Logos Android app with a Logos base package and enjoy access to an expansive Bible study library—wherever you happen to be. Already have a base package? Grow your mobile library with nearly 20,000 Bibles, commentaries, reference guides, Christian living books, and more—all available from Logos and Vyrso.
You can get more information about the Logos app on our Android page.