In Logos Bible Software 4 you can create various types of documents in the File menu: Prayer Lists, Passage Lists, Notes, etc. After a while, when you return to the File menu to open a document, you’ll probably discover a long list of various types of documents. Locating the specific one you want may prove challenging. Here’s a little trick to hopefully help out:
- Choose the File menu
- In the Find or Search box to the right of Open type:
- Passage to display only your Passage Lists
- Prayer to display only your Prayer Lists
- Note to display only your Note files
- Reading to display only your Reading Plans
You get the idea. This tip obviously reduces a long list to a manageable list.