As you’re reading in the Scriptures do you ever wonder how far people walked from city to city? If so, you can easily answer that question in Logos 4 with a tool called Biblical Places.
- Choose Tools | Biblical Places
- Type Corinth in the Place box
- Click the Search arrow or press the Enter key to generate the report
- The first map to appear will probably be entitled Paul’s Trip to Rome (if not, select the first thumbnail from the list at the bottom)
To calculate distances between places on the map:
- Position your mouse pointerat a location on the map
- Hold down the Ctrl key
- Move the mouse to another location and the distance between the two places appears on the screen
Pretty cool! Enjoy!