Lower Prices on Zondervan Titles and Discounts for Pradis Users

Zondervan

Last fall, we announced a new partnership with Zondervan, and we posted 87 books, commentaries, and reference works on Pre-Pub. Now, with just a few weeks remaining before the Zondervan books ship, we are pleased to announce lower Pre-Pub prices and steep discounts for Pradis users.

Lower Pre-Pub Prices

In general, Pre-Pub prices never go down. In fact, they often go up, which is always a good reason to lock in your Pre-Pub order at the lower price as early as possible.

We have been able to work with Zondervan to lower the Pre-Pub prices for nearly all of their books. To honor our commitment to our users who have already pre-ordered, we are going through all orders and automatically applying the lower price. That means if you’ve already ordered a Zondervan book on Pre-Pub, you don’t need to do anything to get the lower price. Your account has already been changed to show the new, lower price.

If you haven’t yet placed your Pre-Pub order, make sure you do so right away to lock in your order at the lower Pre-Pub prices. The massive 87-volume Zondervan Bible Reference Bundle has had the biggest price drop of any Zondervan collection, so that’s the best place to begin. It’s by far the best value—and the lower Pre-Pub price expires soon, so don’t miss out!

Shipping Soon!

We are only a few weeks away from shipping! All Zondervan Pre-Pubs will ship on Monday, April 5, with the exception of The Expositor’s Bible Commentary, which will ship even earlier, on March 15.

That gives you a little more time to lock in your order at the lower prices. If you haven’t yet placed your Pre-Pub order, don’t miss out on the deals!

Discounts for Pradis Users

If you’re a Pradis user, we want to make your transition to Logos Bible Software as smooth as possible. We realize that you might have spent years building up the titles in your Pradis library, and you’ve made a significant financial investment in buying those titles.

For registered Pradis users only, Zondervan has authorized a special discount of an additional 40% off the newly-lowered Pre-Pub prices. The discounts are designed to help you transition to Logos Bible Software editions for the same books you’ve already purchased in Pradis. If you’re a registered Pradis user, this is your chance to get your books in Logos Bible Software at rock-bottom prices.

Pradis upgrade discounts are available only over the phone for registered Pradis users. To get the discounts, give us a call at 800-875-6467, or (360) 527-1700 if you’re calling from outside the USA or Canada. We want to take care of each Pradis user individually, so you’ll need to call and speak with someone to verify your Pradis registration and get the discount on the Logos titles. Even if you’re a registered Pradis user and you’ve already placed a Pre-Pub order for Zondervan titles, you’ll still need to give us a call to get the discount.

The limited-time upgrade discount for registered Pradis users is only authorized for one combined order, so make sure you know exactly what you want to buy before you make that call. For example, if you call for the discount on the New International Dictionary of Old Testament Theology and Exegesis, and then call back a month later for the discount on the New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology, we are only able to honor the first upgrade discount. However, if you ask for the discount on both in one call, we can give you the discount on both sets.

The discount only applies for Pradis users who have purchased their books before January 1, 2010. These discounts expire on June 30, 2010, so you need to act now to get the discount. It’s in your best interest to apply the discount to as many titles as possible before they expire. If you’re a Pradis user, give us a call right away to get 40% off!

• From the USA and Canada, call 800-875-6467.
  • From outside the USA and Canada, call 1-360-527-1700.

Last Chance!

Time is running out to save big on all the Zondervan titles. If you haven’t yet placed your Pre-Pub order, do it right away to save big! Head on over to Logos.com/Zondervan to see the complete list of titles.

26 Responses to “Lower Prices on Zondervan Titles and Discounts for Pradis Users”

1. Joan Korte February 18, 2010 at 4:30 am #

I have Pradis 6 Scholar’s Library. However, my versions of NIDOTTE & NIDNTTE are Zondervan Reference software which was subsumed by Pradis. I did not want to puchase both dictionaries again when Pradis came out. Will I qualify for the discount with these dictionaries?

2. Daryl Tyree February 18, 2010 at 6:00 am #

How do I know that I don’t already have some of these books in my current library? I have Logos 4 Platinum.

3. Mark Smith February 18, 2010 at 6:52 am #

Does this mean if we bought Zondervan products before Pradis we are keft out in the cold?

4. Kent Hendricks February 18, 2010 at 8:58 am #

Joan,
    If NIDOTTE and NIDNTTE are registered in Pradis, then you qualify for the discount on these.
    Here’s what you should do:

1. Assemble the list of all Zondervan products you want in Logos, including the NIDOTTE and NIDNTTE.
    2. Give us a call at (800) 875-6467 or (360) 527-1700. We can check if these are registered with your Pradis account. If they aren’t, we might be able to work something else out for you. Either way, give us a call and we’ll do what we can to help.
  5. Kent Hendricks February 18, 2010 at 9:11 am #

Daryl,
    These books are not part of Scholar’s Library: Platinum (LE). They have not yet been released, and are not part of your current library.

6. Kent Hendricks February 18, 2010 at 9:17 am #

Mark,
    We can check what Pradis products are registered. Assemble a list of all the Zondervan books you want in Logos and give us a call at (800) 875-6467 or (360) 527-1700.

7. Noah Yang February 18, 2010 at 9:44 am #

I bought the NASB, NIV, Amplified, and the Greek New Testament (UBS4) for Pradis. But since I have these titles already on Logos Scholar’s, do I qualify for discount replacement of these titles for other Zondervan titles?

8. Kent Hendricks February 18, 2010 at 9:50 am #

Noah,
    The Pradis discounts are only available for the 87 new Zondervan books.

9. Jacob Hantla February 18, 2010 at 12:04 pm #

But Noah, if you are a registered Pradis user you qualify for discounts even on Zondervan products you did not own. At least that’s my understanding.

10. Kent Hendricks February 18, 2010 at 12:12 pm #

You must already own the book in Pradis to get the discount for the same book in Logos.

11. Mark Smith February 18, 2010 at 1:13 pm #

Kent,
    I do not have any registered Pradis products, just Zondervan’s pre-Pradis Reference Library products (NIDNTT and NIDOTTE). Do I qualify for the discount?

12. Kent Hendricks February 18, 2010 at 1:29 pm #

Mark,
    Zondervan has authorized the discount for Pradis users who have registered before January 1, 2010. Give us a call at (800) 875-6467 or (360) 527-1700 and we can check to see if you qualify.
    Make sure you have the titles you want the discount on ready when you call.

13. Jonathan Sine February 18, 2010 at 7:31 pm #

What about the older version of Expositors Bible Commentary? I think it is STEP Reader. Do this qualify for a discount?

14. Bong YS February 18, 2010 at 11:29 pm #

I am a Pradis user since 2003 but not registered. If I register now, will I get the 40% discount?

15. Gerry Mullins February 20, 2010 at 6:49 am #

It would be incredibly helpful if Logos would tell customers whether major resources additions like the Zondervan collections will be included in base packages in the future. If yes, then the projected time frame for inclusion. Most of your customers have a limited budget that constrains our unlimited appetite for more resources, and a little preplanning would certainly be appreciated.
    Thanks for the amazing job you folks are doing. –Gerry

16. Kevin February 21, 2010 at 5:20 am #

I purchased the NIV NT Application Commentary when it first came out, but never registered it. I registered it today. Can I receive the discount if I can show I bought it early on?

17. Nicolas Torres Padron February 22, 2010 at 8:11 am #

Por favor mandenme informacion sobre libros en español
    por su atencion gracias

18. Kent Hendricks February 22, 2010 at 8:48 am #

Hi Gerry,
    All Zondervan Pre-Pubs will ship on Monday, April 5, with the exception of The Expositor’s Bible Commentary, which will ship earlier, on March 15.

19. Kent Hendricks February 22, 2010 at 9:01 am #

Kevin,

20. Kent Hendricks February 22, 2010 at 9:32 am #

21. Kent Hendricks February 22, 2010 at 9:43 am #

Jonathan,

22. Kent Hendricks February 22, 2010 at 10:16 am #

Nicolas,
    Please see http://www.logos.com/es for all our Spanish products.

23. nicky crane February 22, 2010 at 11:35 am #

I have had pradis expositor’s Bible commentary 5 for years, but never registered it. I’ve ordered it on prepub as the pradis software I find cumbersome and I’d like to have it on Logos. Can you help me? I’ve just tried to register it. I have no proof of purchase, except my Christian conscience ( and they are elastic in some cases…). Might you be able to help me with the discount? Also, is there an alternative to phoning? I’m in Albania, so a phone call costs an arm and a leg, and I have spoken to you, or someone in US on Skype, but our skype and Voip quality is very poor at the moment? I’ve decided I want the commentary anyway, but it would be nice to have the discount.

24. Kent Hendricks February 22, 2010 at 1:40 pm #

Nicky,
    We may be able to figure something out for you. At this time, the discounts are only available over the phone. Give us a call at (800) 875-6467 or (360) 527-1700 and we’ll see what we can do.

25. Neil March 15, 2010 at 11:14 pm #

Just checking here. I pre-ordered the prepub NIV app NT series back in the fall of 2009 and reading this I was expecting a drop in the $249 price tag. I just received an email today saying that it’s about to ship and yet no discernible price drop. Did I miss something?
    Sincerely,
    Neil

26. Kent Hendricks March 16, 2010 at 9:19 am #

Hi Neil,
    You are correct: the price was $249, and it still is. Zondervan did not allow us to lower prices on all titles, so there are a couple that stayed the same, including the New Testament volumes of the NIV Application Commentary.