Jesus was unequivocal; “In this world you will have trouble.” If you have at least one friend, then you know someone acquainted with grief. If you are in ministry then you don’t need to be told that our churches are filled with the hurting, the wounded, the sick and the lonely. In ministry, helping those who suffer is often the task for which we are least equipped.
The Christian Focus Counseling Collection is a great tool to augment your counseling/care skill set. Included are eight volumes from Christian Focus Publications that are perfect to enable you to revisit a whole host of care-driven ministry needs.
In this collection are books to:
- Help you understand and minister to those suffering from depression with both a Biblical and medical understanding
- Minister to the grieving through the lens of the Old Testament book of Lamentations
- Provide a healthy, theological and balanced look at miraculous healing
- Enable you to understand and minister to couple dealing with infertility issues
- Empower you to provide pastoral visitations that are spiritually nourishing
- Equip others with a self image that is based on a sound and uplifting Christian worldview
The beauty of having resources like this in your Logos Bible Software is that each word is essentially a link to more resources within your library and allowing deeper and more illuminating study. Scripture references are linked to your favorite translation and even original language resources. Studying has never been so uncomplicated and enriching.
If you are looking for more counseling resources for you library make sure you check out the Christian Counseling Product Guide!
Yes, Jesus was quite clear that “In this world you will have trouble.” And it is our sacred responsibility to ensure that we can flesh out his follow-up encouragement, “But take heart! I have overcome the world!”