The annual National Camp Logos hosted right here in Bellingham, WA is just around the corner. The two days of practical, thorough, hands-on training with authorized trainer Morris Proctor are slated for June 11-12 at Birchwood Presbyterian Church, which is located at 400 Meadowbrook Ct.
Camp Logos regional seminars take place all over the country throughout the year (see the list below), but the national camp is extra special. You’ll receive the same professional and biblical training as you would at any Camp Logos, but you’ll also get these additional benefits:
- More training. The training hours are expanded from 9 to 4:30 each day so you can get as much instruction as your body and brain can endure.
- Q&A times with the Logos leadership. Key Logos leaders will be available each day to answer your questions and tell you about exciting new happenings at Logos.
- More food. Your registration includes a huge continental breakfast and a tasty lunch for each day.
- Interaction with more Logos users. You have ample opportunity to meet many other Logos users like yourself and learn how they’re using the software.
- A tour of the Logos headquarters. A highlight each year is when we visit the offices of Logos Bible Software to see where these electronic resources are developed.
- Vacation time in the northwest. Plan an extra couple of days to enjoy the beautiful country of Washington state.
If you can’t make it out to Bellingham for the National Camp, no need to worry. Morris and his team are coming to an area near you. Check out the complete schedule to see a list of upcoming regional camps around the country.
- Huntington, WV | 5/18–19
- Oklahoma City, OK | 5/28–29
- Detroit, MI | 6/18–19
- Nashville, TN | 6/30–7/1
- Shreveport, LA | 7/8–9
- San Jose, CA | 7/27–28
- Mansfield, OH | 8/4–5
- Denver, CO | 8/11–12
- Indianapolis, IN | 8/26–27
- Houston, TX | 9/23–24
- Raleigh/Durham, NC | 10/15–16
- St. Louis, MO | 10/19–20
- Nashville, TN | 12/1–2