Normally Paul opened his letters with something like grace and peace to you from God our Father. It’s very easy to locate all the verses with both grace and peace. Open the Bible Search dialog from the Search menu. In the Search box type grace and peace. Select your Bible and set your Range to Paul’s Epistles. You just found all the verses in Paul’s letters containing both words! When you perform an "and" search, all terms must be present to be a hit. Try typing grace and peace and mercy to locate the verses with all three words.
- Searching Schaeffer
- Search for Just the Root Word
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Proximity Searching
- Logos 4: Proximity Search for Greek Words
- Make Your Search Case Sensitive
- Searching Wuest
- Logos 5: Locate All Forms of an English Word
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Instant Phrase Concordance
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Get 40% Off Round 3 Titles!
- What’s Next for the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary?
- 4 Community Pricing Deals You’re About to Miss Out On
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Get 20% Off the IVP Old Testament Studies Collection
- Get the Best Price on Treasured American Adventures
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- The Art of Exegetical Theology in Preaching
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
@logos Twitter Updates
- Add Scripture artwork created right here at Logos to your refrigerator: http://t.co/QA73xY0M0f, 5 hours ago
- “And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and yielded to up his spirit.” —Matthew 27:50 http://t.co/f4KYuPDKyD, 6 hours ago
- Pre-order the Select Works of Raymond E. Brown and get 25% off—the price goes up Monday! http://t.co/OR7UxVM6oD, 8 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off Story as Torah: Reading Old Testament Narrative Ethically http://t.co/QfcHDdRTEb Coupon code: 5374, 9 hours ago
- John Foxe was born 497 years ago today—get Foxe’s Book of Martyrs here: http://t.co/ngqXNKp5IC, 12 hours ago