When you execute a search on a word like bless you’ll also receive hits on the various forms of the word like blessed, blessing and blessings. This feature is called stemming. If you just want to locate a word without the forms you must type nostem and then your word in parenthesis. For example, to find just the word bless, type this in the search box: nostem(bless).
- Make Your Search Case Sensitive
- Logos 5: Locate All Forms of an English Word
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Subject Index
- Proximity Searching
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Instant Phrase Concordance
- Search for Multiple Words in a Verse
- Searching Wuest
- Bible Speed Search Tips
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Get 40% Off Round 3 Titles!
- What’s Next for the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary?
- 4 Community Pricing Deals You’re About to Miss Out On
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Get 20% Off the IVP Old Testament Studies Collection
- Get the Best Price on Treasured American Adventures
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- The Art of Exegetical Theology in Preaching
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
@logos Twitter Updates
- “And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and yielded to up his spirit.” —Matthew 27:50 http://t.co/f4KYuPDKyD, 1 hour ago
- Pre-order the Select Works of Raymond E. Brown and get 25% off—the price goes up Monday! http://t.co/OR7UxVM6oD, 3 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off Story as Torah: Reading Old Testament Narrative Ethically http://t.co/QfcHDdRTEb Coupon code: 5374, 4 hours ago
- John Foxe was born 497 years ago today—get Foxe’s Book of Martyrs here: http://t.co/ngqXNKp5IC, 7 hours ago
- Good Friday: Sorrow and Hope http://t.co/hgf2cbxkUL, 7 hours ago