When you execute a search on a word like bless you’ll also receive hits on the various forms of the word like blessed, blessing and blessings. This feature is called stemming. If you just want to locate a word without the forms you must type nostem and then your word in parenthesis. For example, to find just the word bless, type this in the search box: nostem(bless).
- Make Your Search Case Sensitive
- Logos 5: Locate All Forms of an English Word
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Subject Index
- Proximity Searching
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Instant Phrase Concordance
- Search for Multiple Words in a Verse
- Searching Wuest
- Bible Speed Search Tips
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Free! R. C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions Series
- Get 15% Off New Lutheran Base Packages
- Build Your Spiritual Foundation: Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for 20% Off
- Get 26 Books for 99 Cents Each!
- Now Updated: Analytical Bible Expositor, Baylor Handbook, and More
- Save Time with a Better Small Group Curriculum
@logos Twitter Updates
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off Prima Scriptura: An Introduction to New Testament Interpretation with code 37666 http://t.co/wA9By5JcTN, 2 hours ago
- Would you rather hear a sermon preached by Peter or Paul? Why?, 3 hours ago
- 5 Reasons to Get Your MA from Knox Theological Seminary http://t.co/O2BznfPk1E, 6 hours ago
- Perspectives on Linguistics and Ancient Languages Collection (3 vols.), 11 hours ago
- Bid on the English–Greek Dictionary: A Vocabulary of the Attic Language and save over 85%! http://t.co/3uoQ7pcOir, 14 hours ago