Like free Logos books? Get your cameras ready! Starting now and running through the end of the month, we’re having a Logos–Facebook Photo Contest. Here’s how it works. You take pictures of yourself with Logos Bible Software, upload them to your Facebook account, and tag yourself and Logos in the pictures; and we’ll award the owners of the five best photos with $100 unlock credit to use on downloadable titles at Logos.com.
Here’s what you need to do, step by step:
- Log in to your Facebook account. (If you’re not already a member, you can sign up for free.)
- Become a friend of Logos Bible Software on Facebook, if you aren’t already.
- Take as many pictures as you want of yourself and Logos Bible Software.
- Upload as many of those pictures as you want to your Facebook account.
- Tag both yourself and “Logos Bible Software” in all of the photos that you uploaded. (Note: you won’t be able to tag “Logos Bible Software” properly until we accept your friend request. We’ll try to respond ASAP.)
- Check the Logos blog on March 3 to find out if you were one of the five winners of the $100 unlock credit for Logos.com.
On Monday March 2 we will choose five winners, one for each of the following categories:
- Most Creative
- Oldest (disk, box, logo, version of Logos running, etc.)
- Coolest Setup (could be your computer setup or your setup of Logos stuff)
- Most Unique Location
- Most Logos Stuff
The following day, Tuesday March 3, we’ll post the top five photos, announce the winners, and award the $100 unlock credit.
Here are some additional details:
- What counts as Logos in a picture? Anything that is identifiably Logos Bible Software, like Logos running on your computer, a Logos box, disk, t-shirt, mug, etc., or the Logos logo sticker on your computer.
- How many photos can I enter? Enter as many photos as you want. The more you enter, the greater chance you have of winning!
- How long do I have? The deadline for entering is March 1, 2009.
- Why can’t I tag Logos in my photos? You won’t be able to tag “Logos Bible Software” properly until we’ve accepted your friend request. We’ll do our best to respond ASAP.
Have any other questions? Drop a note in the comments, and we’ll answer them.
Need help getting some ideas? Check out Ryan’s picture below. But don’t just copy what he did. Be creative. Come up with something that you think will set you apart from the competition!
Share the fun with others. Click on the Facebook icon to the right (may not work in your feed reader—visit the post) to let others on Facebook know about the Logos–Facebook Photo Contest. Of course, feel free to share it on your blog, on Twitter, and wherever else you’d like.