A little over a year ago, I wrote a blog post about two ways that you can create a Logos wish list using Google or Kaboodle. I recommended the Kaboodle method because of its ease of use with the integrated Firefox and IE plugins and its additional features.
It’s very easy to use and is perfect for those who already keep track of other wish list items at Amazon.
Here’s how to use it:
- Log in to your Amazon.com account, or create one if you don’t already have one.
- Create a new wish list, click “Edit list information” in the left sidebar to give it a name like “Christmas Wish List,” and then click “Make this list my default list” (applies only if this is not your first list).
- Drag the bookmarklet to your bookmarks.
- Navigate to a product page at Logos.com, like the John Piper Collection (24 Vols.).
- Click the boomarklet and fill out the information in the box that pops up.*
- Keep shopping and add as many other items as you want.
- Once you’re done, visit your wish list to make sure that all the settings are as they should be (e.g., is it public or private) and to share your list with others.
Here’s a sample Christmas wish list that I whipped up.
Create your own, and post a link to your wish list in the comments.
*One thing you might want to do in the notes section is specify whether you want the CD-ROM or the download, if applicable. If you want the download, be sure to provide your Libronix Customer ID in the comments as well. The individual buying for you can enter your Customer ID in the final stages of the checkout process. The only downside to going the download route is that you will receive a notification immediately when the order is placed. So if you want it to be a surprise, choose the CD-ROM option.