Oftentimes we’ll get a newly licensed book that would be a perfect fit in a collection that’s already up on Pre-Pub. What we end up doing most of the time is sneaking that book into a collection and giving you more content at no additional charge. Every once in a while we’ll say something about it, but usually we do it without even telling you.
We usually have to raise the price after we add the new volume to cover the additional costs, but the good news is that those of you who already placed your pre-order are locked in at the lowest possible price.
- Holman Reference Collection (13 Vols.), which contains the award-winning Apologetics Study Bible, added two new books: 131 Christians Everyone Should Know and Harmony of the Gospels.
- Studies in New Testament Greek and JSNTS Collection (17 Vols.) picked up Biblical Greek Language and Linguistics.
- The Moody Counseling Collection (11 Vols.) now has A Gift from God: Foundational Principles of Biblical Parenting.
- Face2face Collection (7 Vols.) got Elisha: Encountering the Messenger of Salvation.
What’s the moral of the story? We do our best to reward those of you who faithfully order Pre-Pubs—and do so early.
Update: Two more collections just got new books!
- A. T. Robertson Collection (15 Vols.) added Preaching and Scholarship, the inaugural lecture given at Southern Baptist Seminary in 1890.
- Kress Biblical Studies Collection (8 Vols.) picked up Richard L. Mayhue’s The Biblical Pattern for Divine Healing and Snatched Before the Storm: A Case for Pretribulationism.