Several months ago we put a collection of 48 volumes from H. A. Ironside on Pre-Pub. Many were thrilled at the prospect of having access to Ironside’s writings in Libronix, but several people lamented that we had not included all of Ironside’s commentaries.
We did some research and found out that we were in fact missing 17 of his 32 commentaries! So we immediately looked into whether or not we could include them as well. We were happy to get approval and began to try to locate print copies of all of those missing volumes.
Fortunately, we have many book lovers in the office. And one of them happened to have a beautiful copy of all 32 of Ironside’s commentaries! Since he prefers having access to his commentaries in Logos, he was happy to part with his print set to help the project move forward. Thanks, Andy!
So we’re pleased to announce The Works of H. A. Ironside (65 Vols.)—now including the complete set of Ironside’s 32 commentaries covering 51 books of the Bible! In addition to the 32 biblical commentaries, you’ll get 32 books—covering a variety of subjects like baptism, the Holy Spirit, assurance, and many others—and a collection of 25 pamphlets, sermon notes, tracts, lectures, and other miscellaneous writings.
If you enjoy the writings of H. A. Ironside or want to study the contributions of this important 20th-century preacher, you won’t want to pass up this phenomenal deal—65 volumes for about $2.60 a piece!
By the way, if you had pre-ordered the earlier 48-volume collection, you’ll need to place a new order for this 65-volume collection and cancel your original order.
In just a few days this new collection has reached 100%! Production is now underway. Don’t miss out on this tremendous deal. Place your pre-order today.
If you’re unfamiliar with Ironside, you can learn more about him right in your Libronix digital library:
- J. A. Carpenter, “Ironside, Henry (‘Harry’) Allen (1876-1951),” Dictionary of Christianity in America.
- J. D. Douglas, ed., “Ironside, Henry Allen (1876-1951),” New 20th-Century Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge, 2nd ed.
- Millard J. Erickson, “Ironside, Henry Allen (H. A.) (1876-1951),” The Concise Dictionary of Christian Theology, rev. ed., 105.
- T. Gloege, “IRONSIDE, Henry (‘Harry’) Allen,” Biographical Dictionary of Evangelicals, ed. Timothy Larsen, 325-26.
- George Thomas Kurian, ed., “Ironside, Henry Allen (‘Harry’),” Nelson’s New Christian Dictionary.
- T. P. Weber, “Ironside, Henry Allen (1876-1951),” Evangelical Dictionary of Theology, ed. Walter A. Elwell.