An avid user emailed me last week excited that he had just found a Libronix CD-ROM in the back cover of one of his print books. He has owned the book for months, but never knew that the CD was for Libronix and had the entire book on it—unlocked and ready to use. He decided to take the time to look through his print library and found that he had two more books sitting on his shelf with "free" Libronix resources waiting to be installed.
You may want to take a few minutes to check your own print library. Fortress Press has published 17 print books that include the Libronix CD-ROM in the back cover. These can be purchased in a collection of 18 or individually.
- American Religious Traditions
- Christian Theology Set
- Constructive Theology
- The Hebrew Bible: A Socio-Literary Introduction
- Introducing the Bible
- Introduction to the Hebrew Bible
- Introduction to World Religions
- Jewish Literature Between the Bible and the Mishnah
- Martin Luther’s Basic Theological Writings
- Multipurpose Tools for Bible Study
- The Old Testament Story: An Introduction
- Palestine in the Time of Jesus: Social Structures and Social Conflicts
- Preaching from the Lectionary: An Exegetical Commentary
- A Reformation Reader: Primary Texts with Introductions
- Theology of the Old Testament: Testimony, Dispute, Advocacy
- The Writings of the New Testament
If you already have one or more of these, but weren’t aware that the CD-ROM in the back was a Libronix book, you’ll want to be sure to add it to your digital library. There’s nothing more you need to purchase or unlock. Just pop in the CD-ROM and activate it like any other product.
You may just have some "free" Libronix books sitting on your own bookshelf. Go have a look!