Today’s guest blogger is Adam Navarrete, one of the new additions to the marketing department at Logos.
In the marketing department, we’re always running reports and looking for ways to provide you with better service. Over the last two weeks, an analysis of our top CD items has provided us with a spectrum of titles to make available for download. What this means is that those of you who have not already added these great collections or individual titles to your library can now do so without having to wait for discs to make their way to you—and you can save a few extra dollars on shipping costs!
The greatest thing about purchasing downloadable resources is that there is no wait time. Whether you are ordering after hours, on the weekend, or when you need a resource for class or to finish your sermon preparation, you get your product as quickly as your internet connection allows.
This becomes a benefit for those of you who have already purchased these items as well. Since the individual book files are now accessible as downloads, you have quick and easy access from the product pages in case your discs become damaged or get lost.
- Ariel Ministries Messianic Collection (11 volumes)
- Charles Simeon’s Horae Homileticae Commentary (21 volumes)
- Church Origins Collection (10 volumes)
- A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature Third Edition (BDAG)
- A History of the Jewish People in the Time of Jesus Christ (5 vols)
- International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (ISBE 1979-1995) on CD-ROM
- Introduction to Akkadian
- Introduction to Biblical Greek Collection
- JPS Tanakh Commentary Collection (9 volumes)
- Liddell and Scott Greek-English Lexicon
- Oxford Movement Historical Theology Collection (10 volumes)
- Perspectives on Paul Collection (8 volumes)
- Science & Theology Collection (9 volumes)
- Selected Works on the Life of Christ (6 Volumes)
- Studies in the Dead Sea Scrolls (12 volumes)
Expect to see more of our top products available for download very soon—along with other cool ways to provide you with even better service.