The video introduces the unique features of reverse interlinear Bibles and, through an extended example, shows how these features solve five common problems that plague the person who studies the Bible in translation:
- You can’t trust your search results with English only searches.
- You can’t see the author’s original word choice.
- You can’t see different words functioning differentlyin the original text.
- Meaning can be obscured through the English translation.
- Strong’s numbers can’t reveal how the word is functioning.
Check it out: Better Bible Study Through Reverse Interlinear Bibles (14:21, 21.2MB)