Logos Bible Software Version 3.0 introduced the use of homograph indicators for searching biblical texts in ancient languages. More information on homograph indicators and how to use them can be found in the new web article entitled, appropriately, Homograph Indicators.
- Hebrew, Canaanite, and Aramaic Inscriptions and the Power of Libronix
- Windows Keyboards for Ancient Languages
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- What’s Ugaritic Got to Do with Anything?
- ANET on Pre-Pub!
- Graphical Query Editor Tutorial
- Update to Libronix DLS 3.0e
- Improve Your Biblical Language Studies
- More on Hebrew and Aramaic Inscriptions
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Get 40% Off Round 3 Titles!
- What’s Next for the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary?
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Get 20% Off the IVP Old Testament Studies Collection
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- The Art of Exegetical Theology in Preaching
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Get $500 Off the International Critical Commentaries
@logos Twitter Updates
- Use code EASTER2014 to get The Trial and Death of Jesus for 60% off! http://t.co/YJIp7pHfFl, 34 mins ago
- Pre-order the Youth and Emerging Adult Collection and get over 25% off! http://t.co/sLKvbKDYqT, 2 hours ago
- Psalm 16:10 #verseoftheday http://t.co/OIxap4cLPZ http://t.co/U34YxnoPtc, 4 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off A Handbook on the Book of Psalms with code 8870 at checkout! http://t.co/LvEMnlFkKx, 4 hours ago
- “Easter was when Hope in person surprised the whole world by coming forward from the future into the present.” —N.T. Wright, 6 hours ago