There is a new article on the website titled “Getting to the right definitions in Hebrew lexicons“. It describes the new LDLS version 3.0a enhancements to KeyLinking. While most of the article discusses Hebrew, there is information on Greek and other languages as well. The article Hebrew KeyLinking: A Strategy has also be rewritten to reflect how to get the most out of 3.0/3.0a. Enjoy!
Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- Using Keylinking to Navigate Between Greek Lexicons
- Updates to the Louw Nida Greek-English Lexicon
- Understanding Data Types: Language Data Types
- What’s in My Library: Analytical Lexicon
- KeyLink Summary
- Introducing the Lexham Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament
- Goliath and the Hebrew Text of the Old Testament
- Where’d My Strong’s Concordance Go?
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Logos 5: Display Only Verbs in Word by Word
- Get 40% Off Round 3 Titles!
- What’s Next for the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary?
- 4 Community Pricing Deals You’re About to Miss Out On
- Simple Language for Simple Truth: The Legacy of J. A. Broadus
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Get 20% Off the IVP Old Testament Studies Collection
- Get the Best Price on Treasured American Adventures
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
@logos Twitter Updates
- Don’t miss your chance to get up to 75% off! These steals disappear in a few hours: http://t.co/It0P2mRu3W, 8 hours ago
- Pre-order the History of New Testament Research and save over 30%! http://t.co/3NJzcQmQoc, 8 hours ago
- “Having made Jesus your all, you shall find all in Jesus.” —Charles Spurgeon, 10 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off An Exegetical Summary of Revelation 1–11, 2nd ed. http://t.co/80XbeQcTVK Coupon code: 8153, 13 hours ago
- “Christianity provides a unified answer for the whole of life.” —Francis Schaeffer, 15 hours ago