There is a new article on the website titled “Getting to the right definitions in Hebrew lexicons“. It describes the new LDLS version 3.0a enhancements to KeyLinking. While most of the article discusses Hebrew, there is information on Greek and other languages as well. The article Hebrew KeyLinking: A Strategy has also be rewritten to reflect how to get the most out of 3.0/3.0a. Enjoy!
Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- Using Keylinking to Navigate Between Greek Lexicons
- Updates to the Louw Nida Greek-English Lexicon
- Understanding Data Types: Language Data Types
- What’s in My Library: Analytical Lexicon
- KeyLink Summary
- Introducing the Lexham Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament
- Goliath and the Hebrew Text of the Old Testament
- Where’d My Strong’s Concordance Go?
- Equip Yourself for Life-Changing Preaching
- Augustine’s Philosophical Importance
- Logos 5: Investigate Biblical Events
- 3 Expanded Collections You Don’t Want to Miss
- The Price Has Dropped on the Oxford History of the Christian Church!
- Mission and Tradition: Seeking Balance in Ministry
- Craig Groeschel, Christianity in Hong Kong, and a Prophet on the Run
- Save on Resources for Bible Teachers
- The Pastorum Series: Bigger Collection, Bigger Savings
- Your Last Week to Get February Deals
@logos Twitter Updates
- A Library of Western Spirituality: Know the Foundations of Other Traditions http://t.co/QCrHBnqNIS, 8 mins ago
- “If I take care of my character, my reputation will take care of me.” —D. L. Moody, 9 hours ago
- Get Worship in the Early Church for under $10! http://t.co/qqsOYyvrKK, 11 hours ago
- "God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him." —@JohnPiper http://t.co/6IkFhlGn7R, 13 hours ago
- Want to know more about theological terms and movements? Get the Dictionary of Theological Terms for 40% off! http://t.co/gxeLnoq22M, 14 hours ago