The Graphical Query Editor Tutorial has been rewritten for version 3.0. Folks who have worked through the old tutorial will notice only a few significant differences, such as the use of the new Logos keyboards, and the regular expression section has been significantly revised because the syntax changed from version 2.0. There are some minor changes to the sections on field searching and reference searching. Happy searching.
- Syntax Searching for Everyone: Syntax Search Templates
- Syntax Searching for Everyone: Grammatical Relationships
- Syntax Searching for Everyone: Using Query Forms
- Windows Keyboards for Ancient Languages
- Hebrew Regular Expression Searching
- Syntax Searching and Epistolary Form Criticism: Joy Expression
- Greek Syntax: Searching for Granville Sharp
- Cool Post from a Logos User
- How Can I Find All Geminate Verbs in the OT?
- Bible Word Study Report Part IV: Grammatical Relationships (A)
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Free! R. C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions Series
- Get 15% Off New Lutheran Base Packages
- Build Your Spiritual Foundation: Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for 20% Off
- Get 26 Books for 99 Cents Each!
- Now Updated: Analytical Bible Expositor, Baylor Handbook, and More
- Free Book! Moyise’s Jesus and Scripture
@logos Twitter Updates
- Bid on the English–Greek Dictionary: A Vocabulary of the Attic Language and save over 85%! http://t.co/3uoQ7pcOir, 2 hours ago
- “Prayer can never be in excess.” —Charles Spurgeon, 3 hours ago
- William James is the father of American psychology—get his collection and save 45%! http://t.co/C6BPCQ8XTB, 4 hours ago
- Bid on the Classic Studies on the Kingdom of God and Kingdom of Heaven and save 90%! http://t.co/MsfUAC8dFU, 6 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off Baker’s Dictionary of Practical Theology http://t.co/tY96l8jctQ Coupon code: 3823, 7 hours ago