The Graphical Query Editor Tutorial has been rewritten for version 3.0. Folks who have worked through the old tutorial will notice only a few significant differences, such as the use of the new Logos keyboards, and the regular expression section has been significantly revised because the syntax changed from version 2.0. There are some minor changes to the sections on field searching and reference searching. Happy searching.
- Syntax Searching for Everyone: Syntax Search Templates
- Syntax Searching for Everyone: Grammatical Relationships
- Syntax Searching for Everyone: Using Query Forms
- Windows Keyboards for Ancient Languages
- Hebrew Regular Expression Searching
- Syntax Searching and Epistolary Form Criticism: Joy Expression
- Greek Syntax: Searching for Granville Sharp
- Cool Post from a Logos User
- How Can I Find All Geminate Verbs in the OT?
- Bible Word Study Report Part IV: Grammatical Relationships (A)
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Get 20% Off the IVP Old Testament Studies Collection
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- The Art of Exegetical Theology in Preaching
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Free! R. C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions Series
- Get $500 Off the International Critical Commentaries
- Build Your Spiritual Foundation: Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for 20% Off
@logos Twitter Updates
- 1 Corinthians 15:19–20 #verseoftheday http://t.co/sxVJzGsX9X http://t.co/CWuQW3hS9W, 13 hours ago
- “All heroes are shadows of Christ.” —John Piper, Apr 20
- Download 17 free R.C. Sproul books here: http://t.co/OJjKpdaVIl, Apr 20
- Pre-order the Patterns of Discipleship in the New Testament and get over 20% off—the price goes up Tuesday! http://t.co/WGQ1jKCijr, Apr 19
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off A Handbook on the Book of Psalms http://t.co/LvEMnlFkKx Coupon code: 8870, Apr 19