You can follow the discussion on Greek Syntax: First Thessalonians 4:16, Part IV without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
@logos Twitter Updates
- Discover the three ways you can save on a new base package! http://t.co/hzOymWxVs7 http://t.co/SaTtixD56R, 44 mins ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off God’s Plan for Israel http://t.co/HxermT1EUb Coupon code: 7504, 2 hours ago
- Thomas Coke’s Commentary on the Holy Bible (6 vols.) http://t.co/RH53Up7phL via @LogosCP, 4 hours ago
- Charles de Foucauld: Hermit and Explorer http://t.co/tu8Ug1lkeM via @LogosCP, 4 hours ago
- Another free book is available! Sign up to get special offers for Baptist resources and get Why I Am a Baptist: http://t.co/55PgFKhrjr #free, 4 hours ago