You can follow the discussion on Greek Syntax: Unordered Group, Part II without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Logos 5: Proximity Search for the Teachings
- Logos 5: Highlighted Verses to a Passage List
- Logos 5: Use Clause Search to Find the Objects of Jesus’ Love
- Grasp the Bible’s Jewish Context: Get These 5 Discounted Pre-Pubs!
- Logos 5: Create Your Own Series
- To Live Is Christ, To Die Is Gain: An Interview with Matt Chandler
- Logos 5: Old Testament Prophecies
- Celebrate William Tyndale: Get 25% off
- Win Logos 5 Silver, an iPad mini, and Ebooks from The Gospel Tour!
- Why Philosophy Matters
@logos Twitter Updates
- Don't miss today's deal: take 10% off the Walter Brueggemann Collection. http://t.co/FJwpEv6QAD, 1 hour ago
- Take 15% off base packages with coupon code L5CHRISTMAS at checkout. http://t.co/AbbeSFAQCZ, 15 hours ago
- “Nobody ever outgrows Scripture; the book widens and deepens with our years.” ―Charles H. Spurgeon, 16 hours ago
- The 12 Days of Logos is back—check out today's deal! http://t.co/Z6wKfvOkDn #12DaysofLogos, 18 hours ago
- Create and Share Your Christmas Wish List http://t.co/OCXNSVGExB, 18 hours ago