You can follow the discussion on Why People Love Logos 5 without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- How Do You Use Logos: Dave Moser
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Logos 5: Website Links on the Shortcuts Bar
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
@logos Twitter Updates
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off Economic Parables: The Monetary Teachings of Jesus Christ with code 29473 http://t.co/l2zlOYC9Lq, 9 mins ago
- “Love means loving the unlovable—or it is no virtue at all.” —G. K. Chesterton, 55 mins ago
- "I would rather teach one man to pray than ten men to preach." —Charles Spurgeon http://t.co/NGFKRozZfl, 13 hours ago
- Save on the perfect resource for adult Sunday school classes. Pre-order this commentary to get 15% off! http://t.co/RrltQFTwrc, 14 hours ago
- A new weekly sale has arrived! Get 25% off The Tyndale Bible Dictionary with code WEEKLYTBD at checkout: http://t.co/UXeV6oivJJ, 15 hours ago