You can follow the discussion on God, Jesus, and Judaism: An Old Testament Bridge to Faith without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
@logos Twitter Updates
- “. . . Logos 5 is a remarkable and practical software system, beckoning me to deeper study . . ." —Michael L. Brown http://t.co/MOhTYksPKT, 12 mins ago
- Choose from over 170 resources that are discounted just through August! http://t.co/1YwMOOJDGS, 1 hour ago
- “And he said to me, ‘Son of man, can these bones live?’ And I answered, ‘O Lord GOD, you know.’” —Ezekiel 37:3 http://t.co/QpTaSgzv7o, 3 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off The Divine Substitute: The Atonement in the Bible and History. Code: 7589 http://t.co/bKA0bJ69BA, 4 hours ago
- Get an Entire Year of Sunday School Lessons for Less than $20 http://t.co/3zisLzZZXT, 8 hours ago