You can follow the discussion on A Legacy Library: How Lewis Sperry Chafer Learned from His Father without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
@logos Twitter Updates
- "The Bible is a supernatural book and can only be understood by supernatural aid." —A.W. Tozer http://t.co/ceXFZGgPSL, 8 hours ago
- From Faith to Faith: John Wesley's Covenant Theology and the Way of Salvation http://t.co/yjqwKuDcSh via @LogosPrePub, 11 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off The Innocence of God: Does God Ordain Evil? http://t.co/vIv1dJJ8KI Code: 302722, 12 hours ago
- New and on Sale! LHBOTS and the Brazos Theological Commentary http://t.co/EZtA7eBkjX, 14 hours ago
- July’s free book leaves today! Get The Righteousness of Faith according to Luther http://t.co/AVn0E0Zvlw #FreeBook #BibleStudy, 14 hours ago