You can follow the discussion on How Well Do You Know These 2 Surprisingly Complex Biblical Stories? without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
@logos Twitter Updates
- July’s free book leaves today! Get The Righteousness of Faith according to Luther http://t.co/AVn0E0Zvlw #FreeBook #BibleStudy, 11 mins ago
- Don’t miss out on #DailyDeals from our Facebook page. Check it out: https://t.co/s1vZRQN08u #BibleStudy, 4 hours ago
- Why You Haven’t Upgraded: 8 Questions Answered http://t.co/78IK7nTK0k, 4 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off The Innocence of God: Does God Ordain Evil? with code 302722 at checkout! http://t.co/DnmOjGDlrK, 5 hours ago
- Last chance to get big discounts on over 180 resources! Take advantage of the July sale now: http://t.co/e8ZyqZeEPL, 19 hours ago