You can follow the discussion on Celebrate Augustine’s Birthday with His Confessions without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- Have Questions? We’re Open Late!
- Take It from the Church Fathers: You Should Read Plato
- Logos 5: Use the Exegetical Guide Verse by Verse
- Win over $3,000 Worth of Prizes from Proclaim!
- Why You Haven’t Upgraded: 8 Questions Answered
@logos Twitter Updates
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off The Canopied Earth: World That Was http://t.co/ErYmruRtvm Coupon code: 1094, 56 mins ago
- Take 25% Off the Greek New Testament Discourse Bundle! http://t.co/Zb81UaNR46, 2 hours ago
- Get Verse of the Day artwork on postcards! Now available for pre-order: http://t.co/IsklXwF5dm, 2 hours ago
- Oxford Studies in Asceticism and Monasticism (9 vols.) http://t.co/GOnpTety1M via @LogosPrePub, 4 hours ago
- “I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it . . ." —Ps. 139:14 http://t.co/CXlSQr73fY, 5 hours ago