You can follow the discussion on How Ancient Thought Agreed (and Disagreed) with the Early Church without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
@logos Twitter Updates
- Mobile Ed Roundup: Douglas Moo, Studies in the Gospels, and New Podcasts http://t.co/ERzgtHVx0b, 60 mins ago
- “In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses . . .” —Ephesians 1:7 http://t.co/2q613ZP6sy, 1 hour ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off Crossway Classic Commentaries: Revelation. Code: 7576 http://t.co/Aouez1idw2, 3 hours ago
- "Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times." —Luther, 16 hours ago
- Don't forget to snag this month's free book! Get Dietrich Bonhoeffer Works, vol. 3: Creation and Fall: http://t.co/n6NIgnXC60, 18 hours ago