You can follow the discussion on Who Was John Owen? His Life and Legacy without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Free! R. C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions Series
- Get 15% Off New Lutheran Base Packages
- Build Your Spiritual Foundation: Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for 20% Off
- Get 26 Books for 99 Cents Each!
- Now Updated: Analytical Bible Expositor, Baylor Handbook, and More
- Save Time with a Better Small Group Curriculum
@logos Twitter Updates
- The Canadian spring sale is here—save on over 30 Bible study resources! http://t.co/vV9Qv10fsc http://t.co/WOL3IXfHMA, 2 hours ago
- The Works of George Hooper (2 vols.) http://t.co/2vjeUct0Xs, 2 hours ago
- Save Big during Our Canadian Spring Sale http://t.co/vyCzCtWmYd, 3 hours ago
- "Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him . . ." —Colossians 2:6 http://t.co/rREonXvT08 http://t.co/SOJxwunOcR, 5 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off Baker’s Dictionary of Practical Theology with code 3823 at checkout! http://t.co/tY96l8jctQ, 7 hours ago