You can follow the discussion on How is that Hebrew or Greek Word Translated? without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Logos 5: Proximity Search for the Teachings
- Logos 5: Highlighted Verses to a Passage List
- Logos 5: Use Clause Search to Find the Objects of Jesus’ Love
- Grasp the Bible’s Jewish Context: Get These 5 Discounted Pre-Pubs!
- Logos 5: Create Your Own Series
- Logos 5: Old Testament Prophecies
- To Live Is Christ, To Die Is Gain: An Interview with Matt Chandler
- Celebrate William Tyndale: Get 25% off
- Win Logos 5 Silver, an iPad mini, and Ebooks from The Gospel Tour!
- Why Philosophy Matters
@logos Twitter Updates
- Which of the #12DaysofLogos has been your favorite? RT your answer! http://t.co/FJwpEv6QAD, 13 mins ago
- Get 50% Off New and Improved Bundles http://t.co/uQGdKkCkoz, 2 hours ago
- Psalm 25:5 http://t.co/3jOoxt9OTw #verseoftheday, 3 hours ago
- Logos 5: Smart Text Selection http://t.co/SCI0NALTDY, 3 hours ago
- Day 4 of the #12DaysofLogos: take 25% off the Ben Witherington III Collection! http://t.co/FJwpEv6QAD, 5 hours ago