You can follow the discussion on Logos 4: Identify English Words Added By Bible Translators without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Win Logos 5 Portfolio, a MacBook Pro, and 10 Vyrso Books!
- Logos 5: Proximity Search for the Teachings
- Logos 5: Highlighted Verses to a Passage List
- Logos 5: Use Clause Search to Find the Objects of Jesus’ Love
- Logos 5: Create Your Own Series
- Grasp the Bible’s Jewish Context: Get These 5 Discounted Pre-Pubs!
- Logos 5: Old Testament Prophecies
- To Live Is Christ, To Die Is Gain: An Interview with Matt Chandler
- Celebrate William Tyndale: Get 25% off
- Why Philosophy Matters
@logos Twitter Updates
- “Nobody ever outgrows Scripture; the book widens and deepens with our years.” —Charles Spurgeon http://t.co/v0PyFMRB1H, 1 hour ago
- Search for Faith-Filled Images with Logos 5 http://t.co/WP1R9TWAA5, 1 hour ago
- Get the perfect gifts from Logos Bible Software this Christmas. Learn how to share your wish list here: http://t.co/6rqLWzPKFs, 4 hours ago
- Get 50% off today's Twitter #DailyDeal! Truth for Today, use code DD2345 http://t.co/nkqeaVU7ve, 6 hours ago
- How to Get the Best Deal on Books You Love http://t.co/1DTny7HSPh, 6 hours ago