You can follow the discussion on Windows Mobile users, speak up! without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Logos 5: Website Links on the Shortcuts Bar
- How Do You Use Logos: Dave Moser
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
@logos Twitter Updates
- Time is running out to save on Galatians commentaries! The 3-day sale ends at 5 p.m. (PDT): http://t.co/TcM26u0EeM http://t.co/MEBX0KvKTx, 27 mins ago
- Sutcliffe’s Commentary on the Old and New Testament (2 vols.) http://t.co/XAwnM324MB via @LogosCP, 59 mins ago
- “. . . everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ . . .” —Phil. 3:8 http://t.co/VOeCjxjVTZ http://t.co/AbArtI6sPp, 3 hours ago
- One Week Only! Get 20% Off the Tyndale Bible Dictionary http://t.co/Lunx3vMdtm, 3 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off Vital Missions Issues with code 7741 at checkout! http://t.co/EbndS5v8Ph, 4 hours ago