Logos 5 represents the culmination of over 20 years’ worth of research and development. You can search, analyze, and compare biblical texts in amazing ways—and it’s up to you to decide how much you get out of your study.
Are you using Logos to its full potential?
Did you know that most Logos users take advantage of only about 10% or less of Logos’ full potential? If you fall into that category, it’s time to start tapping into the other 90%. Right now, you can get the entire Camp Logos curriculum on DVD for just $199.95 while it’s on Pre-Pub.
Tens of thousands of attendees have attended Camp Logos and been blown away by Logos’ power. Trainer Morris Proctor packs an incredible amount of learning into two-day training sessions around the world—and now you can experience these seminars from the comfort of your home, at your own pace.
Perfect for new and seasoned users alike
If you’re a new user, don’t be afraid. Morris starts at the beginning, and you’ll learn to use each feature in a way that’s easy to understand. And if you’re a seasoned user, don’t shy away. Continue Reading…