There is a new article on the website titled “Getting to the right definitions in Hebrew lexicons“. It describes the new LDLS version 3.0a enhancements to KeyLinking. While most of the article discusses Hebrew, there is information on Greek and other languages as well. The article Hebrew KeyLinking: A Strategy has also be rewritten to reflect how to get the most out of 3.0/3.0a. Enjoy!
Archive by Author
- Logos 5: Proximity Search for the Teachings
- Logos 5: Highlighted Verses to a Passage List
- Logos 5: Use Clause Search to Find the Objects of Jesus’ Love
- Logos 5: Create Your Own Series
- Grasp the Bible’s Jewish Context: Get These 5 Discounted Pre-Pubs!
- Logos 5: Old Testament Prophecies
- To Live Is Christ, To Die Is Gain: An Interview with Matt Chandler
- Celebrate William Tyndale: Get 25% off
- Win Logos 5 Silver, an iPad mini, and Ebooks from The Gospel Tour!
- Why Philosophy Matters
@logos Twitter Updates
- Which of the #12DaysofLogos has been your favorite? RT your answer! http://t.co/FJwpEv6QAD, 36 mins ago
- Get 50% Off New and Improved Bundles http://t.co/uQGdKkCkoz, 2 hours ago
- Psalm 25:5 http://t.co/3jOoxt9OTw #verseoftheday, 3 hours ago
- Logos 5: Smart Text Selection http://t.co/SCI0NALTDY, 4 hours ago
- Day 4 of the #12DaysofLogos: take 25% off the Ben Witherington III Collection! http://t.co/FJwpEv6QAD, 6 hours ago