Free Webinar: Get the Most out of Your Logos Library

Free Webinar Logos 5One of the remarkable things about Logos 5 is that, while it’s extremely powerful, it also makes getting started simple. Just type in a passage or topic and hit “Go”—Logos will perform dozens of hours’ worth of research for you. Then, if you want to zero in on a specific word or idea, you can choose from a huge arsenal of specialized tools.

But how do you know if you’re using the right tools for your study? Could there be a helpful insight tucked away in some corner of your library that you’ve yet to explore?

Learn to get the most out of your Logos library: come join us for a free training webinar! We’ll cover how to:

• Organize your library for quick access to your most used books
  • Build custom collections to make research fast and easy
  • Find exactly what you’re looking for with precise searching

If you already own a Logos 5 base package, you’ll learn to make the most of its features, datasets, and books. If you don’t, you’ll get a detailed walkthrough of Logos 5 so you can make an informed decision.

This is the second such webinar we’ve hosted. Attendees of the first one had this to say:

“A really useful video. It’s always good just to see the way in which other people study—I think I’ll be incorporating some of these tips into my study.”

“One of the most useful videos ever on Youtube. A real blessing.”

“Great refresher, I look forward to the next one.”

Don’t miss out—register for the free webinar at Logos.com/Webinar-Subscribe!

P.S. Learning is always better with a friend. If you know another Logos user who would appreciate this hour of training, invite them to join you.

Comments

1. Paul Catterton says:

Good idea… and economical too. Thank you for offering this. Please do more of these. :-)

2. This sounds great! Unfortunately I live in Australia and the 3am (for us) timeslot is a little prohibitive. Will the video be available afterwards?

3. I hope the video will be saved and available for those of us who cannot attend.

4. Tony Kan says:

Quick question. Just signed up for this event. I subsequently received an email from Lyris ListManager confirming the registration and giving instructions for unsubscribing. But where are the instructions for attending the webinar? Any help appreciated.

5. Jon-Joni McGinnis says:

Like Mr. Kan, I too signed up but needed to call Logos for for information. Could it be possible to receive an e-mail with directions on where to go and specific times (how long it will last)? Thank you.

6. It will. Register, and we'll send you a link to the recording after the fact.

7. I'm sorry about the confusion. We had a checkbox left unchecked, so our confirmation emails were not being delivered yesterday. You will get a reminder the day before with a link.

8. I'm sorry about the confusion. We had a checkbox left unchecked, so our confirmation emails were not being delivered yesterday. You will get a reminder the day before with a link.

Should last about an hour plus some extra time for questions at the end.

9. If you like free webinars, check out http://www.learnlogos.com/events

10. Peter Gardner says:

I would like to get a link to the first webinar that somehow I missed.

11. Ray Deck III – Ray, I have the "Practicum" training series for Verbum. Will this Webinar add anything to that program? Thanks.

12. I attempted to sign up for the webinar, however I did not see where to select the time requested. When I attempted to registered, the msg. said I had already done so. I am confused, can you help? PLZ.

13. Christopher Potts says:

Great idea! Wish I could attend (job prevents me from doing so).

14. Free Logos training Webinar. Worth a look!

15. John Bunting says:

Ray Deck III – Great! That will save me trying to record it!!

16. Alvim Farias says:

Same happens with me!

17. It is I.

18. Anonymous says:

Morning of webinar and still have not received any instructions for getting to the video. Registered.

19. Philip Sanders says:

Ray Deck III I have not gotten mine! phil@searchtv.org

20. Same here. Very puzzled as no instructions have been given whatsoever on how to attend the webinar…

21. It was an outstanding webinar. Hope to see more in the future.

22. Ella Thompson says:

I look forward to attending this webinar. There's so many great resources, and I need to quickly access relevant material. For the record, I cannot live without my Logos software for research and sermon preparation.