Free Book: Theological Interpretation of the New Testament

Theological Interpretation of the New TestamentThis week only, get Kevin J. Vanhoozer’s Theological Interpretation of the New Testament—free! Just join the email list below to get your coupon code.

A book-by-book New Testament survey

“The quality of the individual essays is high, the New Testament scholarship is exemplary. . . . The book might function very well in an introductory class at the first professional level of seminary education interested in acquainting students with the theological texture of the books of the New Testament.”
—Erik Heen, Review of Biblical Literature

This valuable book features material from the award-winning Dictionary for Theological Interpretation of the Bible to walk you through a comprehensive book-by-book survey of the New Testament. Throughout the volume, David E. Garland, N.T. Wright, I. Howard Marshall, and other contributing editors cover the major theological ideas for each book of the New Testament.

This is one freebie you don’t want to miss! Join the Baker list below to get your free book.1

Get your free book:

1. Coupon codes will be sent out each evening. You’ll also be signed up to receive future deals from Baker. []

Comments

1. This is a great resource for serious minded bible scholars.

2. It must be Ken because it is not free if you are already a member.

3. John Newsom says:

every resource that can lead you to a closer walk with Jesus is valuable.

4. Charles Schneider says:

5. How do you download it. No code sent to me and no way to get it?

6. The site tells me that I am already subscribed to the list. So, how can I get this resource?

7. Glenn-and Kitty Hawkins says:

I think we have to wait until the evening–the small print under the "sign up" button!

8. Just because we are already members should not stop us from getting this great resource.

9. Charles Williams says:

Great book. I have read it in print and now it will be available to search and use in Logos.

10. Ron Guyer says:

I agree with Charles. Where is my coupon?

11. This is a good deal from Logos/Baker.

12. Will be a helpful resource.

13. Eugene Jr Ingram says:

I never received my coupon code for this free book after signing up for the list.

14. I have used the print version and I have to say, this is a GREAT deal from Logos and Baker Academic! This book is an excellent and expensive resource for theological research.

15. Anonymous says:

Es un gran comentario. Recomendado

16. What Charles said.

17. I signed up. So where is the coupon code? I haven't received anything in my e-mail. ???

18. Agree with Wade Hurst.

19. What Eugene Ingram Jr said.

20. Stanley A. Bridgeford says:

The very, very fine print at the end of the offer says that the codes are sent out each night. This, I assume, is a late night batch process. I use to send out mass emailings and late night was the best time to do it with my ISP. You must follow their rules or they can pull your Internet connection! Not a good thing!. None of the posting above are more than 24 hours. Give it some time, I should think. :-)

21. Stanley A. Bridgeford says:

Just a follow-up thought: Since this is a mass emailing procedure, your email service provide (Google Mail, Yahoo, etc.) might treat as SPAM, so check your SPAM folder just in case it ends up there!

22. Mark McPherson says:

The book links don't work correctly and the "list" is nothing to do with Baker … not sure what is going on.

23. Stanley A. Bridgeford says:

I received by sign-up confirmation at 4:03 PM today (5-17-2014). I received my code at 5:01 PM today. The order confirmation came in at 5:11 PM.

24. Eugene Jr Ingram says:

The coupon just arrived a half hour ago, I clicked the link, and ordered Theological Interpretation of the New Testament: A Book-by-Book Survey at no charge as promised. I guess there was a delay. It's all good now.

25. Anonymous says:

'I never received my coupon code.

26. I need an unlike button then.

27. I don't think it works.

28. Bill Moore says:

I just received my coupon code and put in the order.

29. Paul B. Na says:

it says at the bottom: "Coupon codes will be sent out each evening." Maybe they'll send it out tomorrow.

30. Paul B. Na says:

31. I signed up and haven't received my coupon for the free book.

32. Thank you, Logos and Baker. The code was in my email this morning. Sorry to be so noisy about it. You are very kind. Much grace to you.

33. Eugene Ingram Jr Thank you, Logos and Baker. The code was in my email this morning. Sorry to be so noisy about it. You are very kind. Much grace to you.

34. Code sent to me didn't work. Wanted me to pay for the book.

35. Glenn Ziegler says:

looks like an awesome resource … more after I receive the download code …

36. Charles Schneider says:

For some reason the code I received does not work. :(

37. The link in this blog post refers to a wrong resource. It should be this one: https://www.logos.com/product/42371/theological-interpretation-of-the-new-testament-a-book-by-book-survey

38. Huh?

39. Wish it were for members of the list also. Some suggest a different email address yet that's not very christianly. As a logos user (Diamond) and member of Bakers's email list it may sound petty but as the commercial goes "membership has its rewards".

40. Roger Black says:

I know I didn't get a coupon code yet.

41. Charles Schneider says:

I was using the code for the book shown on the Logos site and not the one in the library. It worked and I'm happy. Thank you!

42. It doesn't you just have to pay for it (or sign up for Baker products e-mails….) BTW, does anyone know why I can't access anything in my library which I have purportedly downloaded it yet doesn't appear on my list?

43. some one must have told them you have enough books already (maybe Pat??)

44. I have not received my coupon code.

45. 1) Found the email with the coupon code in my spam folder (suggest commenters below check the same)

2) The above link "Theological Interpretation of the New Testament" is to the wrong source. It takes you to the Dictionary for Theological Interpretation of the Bible instead.

You all might want to fix the link on this page.

46. Hi Wade and Michael,

If you were already subscribed, you should have received an email last week with your coupon code for the free book. If you're having trouble finding it, it could have possibly gone to your spam folder.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

47. Hi Jim,

Let us know if you have any other questions!

48. Hi Chris,

If you signed up last night, it's possible that you will be receiving your coupon code this evening, as we're sending them out once a day. If you signed up earlier than that, it's likely that it went to your spam folder.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

49. I still haven't received my coupon… :(

50. I've search my email for the code – spam, trash, as well as the other areas. It's just not there. Is there another way of getting the code for this book?

51. Lance Roberts says:

The code didn't work. But see the post by Rob Griffith below, Logos has a bad link (it seems like in all it's postings on this).

52. Got it. Thanks

53. Any possibility of receiving the code again – I am already sihned up and seem to have missed last week's opportunity.

54. I just looked for it — don't see it. I don't think I got it.

55. Logos Bible Software
    Greetings,
    I signed up yesterday morning and did not receive an email in the afternoon – to my inbox nor (apparently) to my spam. I checked both. Thank you for your time and help

56. Nevermind, when I did a search, it found it somewhere…? Haha, guess I just didn't look hard enough.

57. I got an email confirming, "You have been subscribed to baker with the email address." Do I receive a second email with the coupon code?

58. Anonymous says:

I have not received a code, only an email that I was already subscribed. How can I get a code and get access to this great resource?

59. PastorAndrew Fulton says:

I signed up for the emails and got my code. When I clicked the link it took me to my cart with a coupon code but no book in the cart. I thought I needed to purchase a book to activate the code but i only got the book I purchased. :-(

60. Timothy Drawbaugh says:

Got it, Thanks!

61. Anonymous says:

I signed up a few days ago, i retrieved an email back but no coupon code, and could not see it in the spam folder as well.

62. Donna Lucas Smith says: