If you research the Bible, prepare small group lessons, or preach, it would take you at least 1,360 hours of preparation to work through 1 Corinthians and supporting literature. That’s the equivalent of 170 workdays. How do I know this? Because we put more than 1,360 hours into Lexham Bible Guide: 1 Corinthians to save you time. Just think what you could do with that many hours:
- Take about 12 semester-length college courses
- Conduct more than 900 counseling sessions with members of your congregation, spending about 1.5 hours per session
- Write your own book on 1 Corinthians—since you’ll have the historical and cultural background and the various viewpoints of top commentators from working through Lexham Bible Guide: 1 Corinthians
- Develop 17 new outreach programs, spending about 80 hours planning each one
- Work through a five-hour first-aid training course—272 times
- Train approximately 170 volunteer staff members, spending eight hours with each one
- Log all the required flight time to obtain a private pilot’s certificate, weather permitting
- Spend 1,360 more hours with your family
One of the goals of Lexham Press is to create resources that reduce your preparation time so that you can teach and write more. The recently shipped 1 and 2 Corinthians volumes of the Lexham Bible Guides: Paul’s Letters Collection are perfect examples of this. We want to get you into the Word and reduce any friction that comes with doing so.
Pick up the Lexham Bible Guides: Paul’s Letters Collection and start saving time today. It will be well worth the investment.