Logos Mobile Education brings together renowned professors, an incredible theological library, amazing software tools and features, and an online academic community that brings it all right to you.
This revolutionary education program leverages the power of Logos Bible Software to create an innovative learning environment that’s completely mobile. It’s the kind of biblical and theological education that only Logos could design and deliver.
Check out these new Mobile Ed courses:
Douglas Moo, the highly respected Kenneth T. Wessner Professor of New Testament at Wheaton College, covers this important epistle’s themes. Dr. Moo follows Paul’s arguments while addressing important historical and theological considerations, as well as current ideas in Pauline studies.
With Mobile Ed, you’re getting an education built on the best technology:
- The high-definition videos are filmed in short segments that you can return to as often as you’d like. Dr. Moo’s teaching is filmed in a one-to-one format that helps give the class a personalized feel.
- Videos are enriched with links to the Logos library. From the lectures, you can jump into Logos 5 and take your study even deeper. Follow along as the video connects you to the right book, page, and paragraph. Plus, like your library, video lectures are fully searchable.
- Screencast Logos 5 videos translate what you’re learning into cutting-edge study techniques. Not only are you receiving a valuable biblical education; you’re learning skills you’ll draw from in your ministry for years to come.
- The centerpiece of the Mobile Ed courseware is the Logos digital library, the premier biblical research tool for the twenty-first century. No other resource puts as much standard academic material for theology and biblical studies at your fingertips and at the pace of your life. No other educational program lets you take the library with you.
Pick up this course while it’s on Pre-Pub and save over 40%—pre-order yours now.
The Old Testament constitutes two-thirds of our Bible, but most churches devote less than half their teaching to it. Where does one begin making use of the Old Testament? In these two courses, Dr. John Walton lectures on the background and typology of the Old Testament and the origins of Genesis 1–3, opening the doors for pastors, students, and laypeople to begin studying and learning from the OT. Successful students will come away with a new interpretive framework through which to analyze the Old Testament, exegeting and wrestling with the text on its own terms.
Pre-order yours while it’s on Pre-Pub for 40% off!
These three courses—in counseling and personal and professional development—build the fundamental character principles every growing and learning Christian must have. Elyse Fitzpatrick brings over 24 years of Bible-focused counseling to your education, helping you understand the importance of a rock-solid identity in Christ and teaching tried-and-true methods for imparting this identity to everyone you meet.
Pre-order now to save 40% on these three courses.
And don’t forget: the entire nine-course Logos Mobile Education: Bible and Doctrine Foundations Bundle is available on Pre-Pub, too, for an even greater discount!
Learn more about Logos Mobile Education
Want to learn more about educational opportunities with Logos Mobile Ed? Visit Logos.com/Mobile-Ed, or check out the following posts:
- Announcing Logos Mobile Education
- Our Plan for Biblical Content Instruction
- The Digital Library Difference
- Registration Is Open!
- Announcing Mobile Ed Payment Plans
- Focus on Faculty
Then join the discussion in the Logos Mobile Education forums!