Resurgence 2013, running November 5–6, will feature some of today’s most influential pastors and authors, including Mark Driscoll, Rick Warren, Matt Chandler, Greg Laurie, James MacDonald, Crawford Loritts, and others.
“We don’t make the Bible relevant, we show the relevance of the Bible.” —Mark Driscoll
The Resurgence aims to teach “a lifetime of lessons from ministry leaders who have seen God’s faithfulness as they responded to his call.” The main location will be Mars Hill Church in Seattle, with four broadcast satellite locations—Bellevue, WA; Reno, NV; Orlando, FL; and Albuquerque, NM.
Don’t miss out on this giveaway! Here are the Vyrso books you could win:
- Mark Driscoll’s A Call to Resurgence
- Rick Warren’s The Purpose Driven Church
- Matt Chandler’s Explicit Gospel
- Greg Laurie’s Lost Boy
- James MacDonald’s Vertical Church
- Crawford W. Loritts’ Leadership as an Identity
- Judah Smith’s Jesus Is
- Larry Osborne’s Accidental Pharisees
Read all these books using the free Vyrso mobile app for iOS or Android. Include them in your Bible study while using Logos 5 on your Mac or PC. Or read online at Bible.Faithlife.com or on the go with the Faithlife mobile app.
Enter below to win Logos 5 Gold, an iPad mini, and Vyrso books!
- Entry closes October 31. We’ll select and notify the winner November 1. If you win and you already own Logos 5 and/or any of the above-mentioned books, you’ll receive Logos.com credit in place of the prizes. The winner will be requested to fill out a W-9 in order to claim their prize. By entering the giveaway, you’re opting in to receive emails from Logos and Logos partners. [↩]