Charles Stanley—senior pastor of First Baptist Church Atlanta, founder and president of In Touch Ministries, and New York Times bestselling author—turns 81 today. For his birthday, through September 29, you can get 34% off the Charles Stanley Collection! Just use coupon code STANLEY27 to get it for only $98.95.
Here are 10 quotes from books included in this collection:
1.”God has a master plan for your life, and that master plan does not change either. It is a plan designed specifically for you. It is a plan that God intends for you to live out fully, beginning at the moment of your birth and never ending until the moment of your death.” (Discover Your Destiny)
2. “If we walk in the Spirit daily, surrendered to His power, we have the right to expect anything we need to hear from God.” (How to Listen to God)
3. “You may go through difficulty, hardship, or trial—but as long as you are anchored to Him, you will have hope.” (In Touch with God)
4. “After brokenness, our lives can be more fruitful, more purposeful, and more joyful. A genuine blessing can come in the wake of being broken.” (Developing Inner Strength)
5. “Apart from Jesus, there is no peace—not within a human heart, and not among human beings or nations. With Jesus, we can experience peace that passes our rational minds and settles deep within (Phil. 4:7).” (Preparing for Christ’s Return)
6. “If God can gain glory for Himself from the unjustified murder of His Son, can we not trust Him to somehow glorify Himself in and through the things we struggle with on a daily basis?” (How to Handle Adversity)
7. “Jesus wants you to lean on Him and hand over your burdens, all of them. When you do, you’ll experience a lightness of spirit that knows no bounds.” (Seeking His Face: A Daily Devotional)
8. “Forgiveness is based on the atoning work of the Cross, and not on anything we do. God’s forgiveness does not depend on our confession, nor does His fellowship. Confession is a means for releasing us from the tension and bondage of a guilty conscience.” (The Gift of Forgiveness)
9. “As you confront your problems rather than avoid them, your faith is nurtured and stretched. Your confidence grows; your fears subside.” (Enter His Gates)
10. “From the world’s perspective, there are many places you can go to find comfort. But there is only one place you will find a hand to catch your tears and a heart to listen to your every longing. True peace comes only from God.” (Into His Presence)
Use coupon code STANLEY27 to get the Charles Stanley Collection (regularly $149.95) for only $98.95!
* * *
Haven’t upgraded to Logos 5 yet?
Time is running out! The easiest way to get your discount is to use the Custom Upgrade Discount Calculator at Logos.com/Comparison, but if you’d prefer to talk through your options, call us at 800-875-6467. Don’t wait—these discounts end September 30!