The Bible Sense Lexicon, unique to Logos 5, lets you search for a noun in English, Greek, Hebrew, or Aramaic and see its shades of meaning as it appears throughout the Bible. This tool differentiates original-language word senses, helping you understand Scripture as its inspired authors intended. You’ll make connections with the Bible Sense Lexicon’s clear visual layout:
- This Tool Will Change Your Word Studies Forever
- Diamond: Save on a Massive Theological Library
- Logos 5: Features You’ll Love
- How to Understand the Bible’s Context
- If You’re Still in Logos 4, It’s Time to Upgrade
- Why (and How) You Should Start Memorizing Scripture Today
- How to Do Smarter Word Studies
- Specialize Your Searches with the Bible Sense Lexicon
- Introducing the Lexham Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament
- Time’s Running Out: Get Your Custom Upgrade Savings on Logos 5!
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Logos 5: Display Only Verbs in Word by Word
- Get 40% Off Round 3 Titles!
- What’s Next for the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary?
- 4 Community Pricing Deals You’re About to Miss Out On
- Simple Language for Simple Truth: The Legacy of J. A. Broadus
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Get 20% Off the IVP Old Testament Studies Collection
- Get the Best Price on Treasured American Adventures
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
@logos Twitter Updates
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off An Exegetical Summary of Revelation 1–11, 2nd ed. http://t.co/80XbeQcTVK Coupon code: 8153, 39 mins ago
- “Christianity provides a unified answer for the whole of life.” —Francis Schaeffer, 3 hours ago
- Dying to Bear Fruit: A Life of Sacrificial Love http://t.co/r6rc1teY90, 3 hours ago
- Pre-order the Old Testament for Everyone Series and get 25% off! http://t.co/vDF4Ht3Iz1, 5 hours ago
- “If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit.” —Galatians 5:25 http://t.co/is00PFnnq2 http://t.co/0zGIiSAlU8, 6 hours ago