Logos is proud to team up with Timothy Keller and Redeemer Presbyterian Church to offer the Timothy Keller Sermon Archive, a digital collection of more than 22 years’ worth of Keller’s expositional sermons.
This exciting project will put over 1,200 sermons in your Logos library1, allowing you to search for topics and Scripture passages and helping you in your personal studies, sermon preparation, and devotional reading.
Here are 10 quotes straight from the sermon archive:
1. “Occasionally God rips aside the veil, and you begin to see this very fact: All things happen for you. All things. Everything is knit together.”
2. “God is so great that he works out a plan, a plan to work everything out for your good if you belong to him, and his glory, which takes into consideration your choices, and still works his plan out infallibly.”
3. “Jesus Christ doesn’t just give us truths; he is the truth. Jesus Christ is the prophet to end all prophets. He gives us hard-copy words from God, truths on which we can build our lives, truths we have to submit to, truths we have to obey, and truths we have to build our lives on, but he himself is the truth.”
4. “Look at Jesus Christ. Every time he was in trouble he used the Word of God. When he was tempted he used the Word. When he was suffering on the cross he used the Word.”
5. “My friends, when God’s presence comes into your life full of selfishness with his love, full of power with your anxiety, there’s going to be a clash.”
6. “To stand in the presence of God, that is what the Gospel is. The Gospel is not primarily about forgiveness. It’s not primarily about good feelings. It’s not primarily about power. All those things are byproducts, sparks. It’s primarily about the presence of God.”
7. “Love is counting someone else’s needs and interests as more important than your own needs or interests or comfort.”
8. “Get real. You can be free. Look at him. He’s God who died for you, but he’s also a man. He understands. He knows what it’s like. He has been tempted in every way as you are.”
9. “The essence of Christian obedience is not do’s and don’ts but personal allegiance to Jesus.”
10. “‘The mark of the godly man is he likes to change. The mark of the godly man is he says, ‘Lord, show me where I should change, and I’ll do it. Show me where I should obey, even where it’s hard, and I’ll do it.’”
* * *
Download the Timothy Keller Sermon Archive today!
- The sermons are being released in five increments: 1989–1993, 1994–1998, 1999–2004, 2004–2009, and 2010–2011, and the first two increments have already shipped. You’ll receive future releases as free downloads as soon as they’re issued. [↩]