Who Should We Interview Next?

Who Should We InterviewLogos users are an involved community. Between blog subscribers, forum members, Facebook fans, and followers on Twitter and Google Plus, we have over 200,000 followers. It’s amazing to see the level of engagement among our users!

Photo contests and surveys, plus simple questions like “Who have you been reading lately?” and “Who do you think was the most influential pastor of the 20th century?,” have resulted in tons of responses.

So we thought we’d ask a new question: who should we interview next?

The Logos blog has featured quite a few interviews over the years, including:

We’ll read through your suggestions and consider your nominations. If the opportunity is right, we may pursue a video interview, like the one we did with N. T. Wright, or conduct an interview for a Bible Study Magazine issue.

So who should we interview next? J. I. Packer or John PiperD. A. Carson or Tremper Longman lll?

Tell us who you want to see interviewed in the comments!

Comments

1. I think your interviews would be far more interesting if they took on a ‘Point-Counterpoint’ format…Wright-Carson, White-Geisler, amil-premil-postmil, Dispensational-Covenantal, etc.

2. Steve Jones says:

D.A. Carson would be the most engaging in my opinion.

3. Matt Haferkamp says:

I would like to see an interview done with Paul Washer.

4. Josh Umbriaco says:

Ken Ham

5. I would like to see a Logos interview with Douglas Wilson. I have no idea if he uses the product, however.

6. Heath Robertson says:

I’d love to hear an interview with Tremper Longman on current research in OT studies. Or, D.A. Carson on what he believes the greatest need for college or seminary students to study (Are any majors in Biblical Studies getting overlooked?).

7. Loren Kellogg says:

A Lutheran theologian, such as Dr. Ron Rosenbladt of Concordia University Irvine.

8. Shane White says:

I think it would be great if you interviewed Frank Viola.

9. Dr Kenneth G Talbot. In ministry for 40 years. President of Whitefield Theological Seminary and College. Very influential teacher that is rarely in the limelight. He’s also a Platinum Logos user. ( :

10. Michael Smith says:

Erwin Lutzer. Ask about comparisons between USA and Germany, fromk his books.

11. Dr Chuck Missler

12. How about someone *not* conservative (as all four of the people mentioned by Logos are)? Terence Fretheim, Walter Brueggemann, Beverly Roberts Gaventa?

13. I would like to hear from Terence Fretheim, N.T. Wright, Kenneth Bailey, or Fred Craddock. I wonder what advice Craddock might have on how to make the most of Logos software for building quality sermons.

14. Johan vdL says:

I’d love to see an interview with Tremper Longman or D.A. Carson.